Randomness

February 01, 2012

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Lots going on these days and I am trying to get into some sort of routine. Here is some randomness from my life lately:

1. I just got back from Mexico and it was amazing! It was so nice to unplug and get away for awhile. Pictures to come.

2. Currently working on some photography projects (more on that later) as well as getting some goals together for my business in 2012.

3. I have been emailed quite a few questions over the past while. I will do a Q&A post shortly so if there is anything you would like to know about yours truly leave a question in the comments below.

4. Pinterest is a serious ADDICTION!

5. Found some amazing blogs lately so stay tuned for a link-up post.

Thats all I got for today. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your kind words. xoxo

/// erin faye photography All rights reserved >>>>> © Blog Milk Design