Motivation!

February 07, 2012

I am finally back on track and ready to get this old body of mine into tip top shape! Weight and body image has been a reoccurring theme my whole life. Low self-esteem, low confidence and a whole lot of negativity.

Now I don't want to sit here and blame the magazines or movies or fashion scene for their unrealistic image of how woman should look, although that doesn't help. I am in-charge of my own life and my own body. It is up to me to put the right things in my pie hole and to get off the couch and move my ass.

I don't believe in diets. They don't work. Period.

What I do believe in is lifestyle changes. Learning what your body needs and what it doesn't. Finding the right balance between nutrition, exercise and sleep. And trust me this is not easy and I am still trying to figure it out.

Spring of 2011 was a big eye opener for me. I was worn out, unhappy and hating my body. And to make matters worse I realized the big 3-0 is too close for comfort. I needed to make a change and I needed to make it fast!

I don't have a magic number that I want to see on the scale. I don't have a certain jean size that I want to get to. I want to be healthy. I want to have energy. I want my body to be strong.

And that is where BodyRock comes in.

I started off incorporating these workouts into my regular fitness routine to get some variety. They are short but high intensity workouts. Trust me, you will be mopping your sweat off the floor.

The team over at BodyRockTv.com have just started a new 30 day challenge and I am SO.ON.BOARD.

I am committing 110% to these 30 days and looking forward to the results at the end of it. If you are interested or want to learn more about BodyRock:

BodyRock on Twitter

BodyRock on Facebook

BodyRock on YouTube

Let me know if you have tried out BodyRock or if you are up for the 30 Day Challenge. I will post updates throughout the challenge.

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your kind words. xoxo

/// erin faye photography All rights reserved >>>>> © Blog Milk Design