Trust Your Struggle

April 25, 2012

Just when I think I have things figured out, change comes sneaking in.
Slowly. Quietly.
Budgets get tighter. Time feels like it's vanishing.

It's hard to see past this defeat and EMBRACE the change.
Find the beauty that is hidden beneath the jagged edges.

Change is Hard. Scary. Frustrating.
If you allow it to be.

I have allowed this.
Until Now.

Life is full of change. And I am okay with that.
It allows me to grow.

Change is Beautiful. Rewarding. Hopeful.
If you allow it to be.

I am ready to Embrace the changes coming my way.
I will make it through them.
I will allow them to make me Better. Stronger. Happier.

Trust Your Struggle 
(These three words are all I need)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your kind words. xoxo

/// erin faye photography All rights reserved >>>>> © Blog Milk Design