Kansas City

May 20, 2012

Ah finally I have an afternoon to work on some pictures and write a blog post. Life has been CRAZY lately.

I went to Kansas City in March to visit my dear friend Gina and her family. Gina and I met through work an became friends very quickly. She lives in Kansas City and I live up in Canada so hanging out together is tough (and expensive), but we seem to make it work.

She had her first baby in December and he is the sweetest little thing. I was so excited to fly out there in March and meet little Milo.

We spent 4 days hanging out, shopping, and playing with the baby. It was Perfect!

Here are a few pictures that I snapped.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your kind words. xoxo

/// erin faye photography All rights reserved >>>>> © Blog Milk Design