Bully.

April 03, 2012

I stumbled upon this video and I haven't stopped thinking about it for days. Bullying makes me so upset and angry and ashamed of our nation. Not one single child should ever be a victim of bullying.

I am not a mom yet, but I will be one day. I hope that I will never have to deal with my child being bullied. I will teach them to ALWAYS stand up for anyone that is getting bullied. They will also be taught from a very young age that any act of bullying on their part will come with severe punishment that will last until they are 30.

We need to educate our children. Give them the tools and knowledge to put an end to bullying. Show them how to set an example by befriending a bullied child. It is totally unacceptable that children are taking their own lives because they have no where to turn and no one looking out for them.

Let's make a change.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your kind words. xoxo

/// erin faye photography All rights reserved >>>>> © Blog Milk Design