Project Life

March 04, 2012

This project is a way for me to get myself to pick up my camera more. To shoot the random things in my every day life. My goal is to take 5 pictures a week.

I am trying to be less concerned with capturing the "perfect" picture and more with capturing memories.












1. An outtake from this weeks Self Portrait Saturday project. (Jeans: Bluenotes Shirt: American Eagle)

2. Oscar sitting in the window catching some rays. He has more personality and spunk than he knows what to do with.

3. Breakfast Cookie. All I can say about it is AMAZING. Found the recipe on Gina's blog.

4. I don't know if it is because I am getting older (closing in on the big 3-0!) or just being crazy busy, but my memory just isn't what it used to be. This life planner is my saving grace. Buy one HERE.

5. This is Cyrus, but we call him Beast most of the time. He is a 130lb mastiff who sheds all over my house and torments the cat, but is so cute you can't help but love him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your kind words. xoxo

/// erin faye photography All rights reserved >>>>> © Blog Milk Design