KONY 2012

March 07, 2012

I am completely speechless.

Most of you have probably seen or heard about this video by now. It has gone completely viral on facebook, twitter and youtube.

I just spent the last 30 minutes watching it with tears streaming down my face. WOW! What an eye opener. I really don't even know how to write exactly what I am feeling. My heart hurts, I am angry that this is happening in our world, I feel helpless, I want to scream, I feel ashamed that I am only just now learning about this.

We need to come together an fight for these children. To give them a voice. I am just one person, but I am hoping by sharing this video, I am able to spread the word.

Please take some time out of your day to watch this video and share it.



Together we can make a difference!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your kind words. xoxo

/// erin faye photography All rights reserved >>>>> © Blog Milk Design