March Goals

March 01, 2012

Its March, how the hell did that happen? I am not ready for a new month, not yet.

I have an exam to write in 9 days and I am nervous. I just can’t seem to get focused and study.

My poor camera has been neglected for far too long. I get all kinds of great ideas and inspiration but never follow through with them. I read tons of blogs and see their daily lives documented through photos and I want that. I want those memories of simple every day things. Then I think, is my life interesting enough for that? Can I forget about perfect lighting and composition and just take pictures?

Health and body image. This is the area of my life that I feel the most “unbalanced”. Like many woman out there I have always struggled with my body image and self esteem. I have been WAY too hard on myself and spent WAY too many hours obsessing over it. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I have long given up on an “ideal size” or an “ideal weight” and instead focused on being HEALTHY & STRONG. Loving who I am. This is not easy but it is ESSENTIAL. This website is a gold mine for motivation. No more excuses!

It is very easy to point out all the things that need changing, but not so easy to change them. Here are my MARCH goals:

1. Spend minimum 1 hour a day studying.
2. Take 5 pictures a week that document pieces of my life.
3. Commit to working out 6 days a week.
4. Do not get on the scale for the entire month.
5. Limit the amount of junk that goes in my gob.
6. Finish reading “The White Tiger”


Ok March, let’s do this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your kind words. xoxo

/// erin faye photography All rights reserved >>>>> © Blog Milk Design